At the source of the River Torr, beneath the Creeg mountains in the north west of Wildergorn, the land is riven with great fissures of many shapes and sizes.
This land of chasms, wrought by subterranean upheavals long before the flicker of life appeared in Wildergorn, is named The Skray, and is inhabited by the Sarads and the Tower Miners. The Tower Miners have constructed tall towers around which a lacework of aqueducts and barrow-bridges give them access at all levels to the mines hewn into the rock faces of the chasms. In these mines the Tower Miners search for and excavate the strange subterranean fruit called Pellin or Moonfruit - known and valued throughout Wildergorn for its magically potent power to heal and cure all manner of wounds and sickness.
- There's never been a better time to escape into the curious world of Wildergorn.
- This immersive and creative journey will help to take your mind off everything for days, weeks ... months if need be!
- The posters are printed on high quality cartridge paper and can be coloured with felt-tip pens, gel pens, brush pens, coloured inks, watercolours, coloured pencils ... in fact just about anything you like.
- Signed both by the artist, Jamie Courtier, and by you, your poster will become your own unique work of art.
- Presented in handsome, midnight-blue tubes, the posters are dispatched, via Royal Mail, from the UK and further protected by tough, outer protective mailing tubes to ensure that they reach you safely.