The abundance of rich clay and running water has tempted pot makers from afar to travel to the hills of Sool and to build their treehouses and kilns beside the road, along which they trade their wares to the towns of Wildergorn. The road is known as Potter’s Road and the craftsmen live there peacefully with the woodland creatures who scurry out of the trees to hear the haunting sounds of the strange water-instruments which the Potters love to build and play. The pots are transported by the tall land-craft that trundle slowly along the roads of Wildergorn, towed by the powerful Mussags. These craft are constructed and inhabited by the Arns, a quiet nomadic people who carry news and goods on the lengthy journeys around Wildergorn, never staying long in one place, and on occasion drifting beyond the mountains into the Strangelands, to return much later with many a tale to tell around the feasting tables.
From The Book of Wildergorn
- There's never been a better time to escape into the curious world of Wildergorn.
- This immersive and creative journey will help to take your mind off everything for days, weeks ... months if need be!
- The posters are printed on high quality cartridge paper and can be coloured with felt-tip pens, gel pens, brush pens, coloured inks, watercolours, coloured pencils ... in fact just about anything you like.
- Signed both by the artist, Jamie Courtier, and by you, your poster will become your own unique work of art.
- Presented in handsome, midnight-blue tubes, the posters are dispatched, via Royal Mail, from the UK and further protected by tough, outer protective mailing tubes to ensure that they reach you safely.